5. HARRY POTTER FROM THE HARRY POTTER SERIES The Boy Who
6. Looking around to make sure no one notices you smelling a brand)new book in the aisle of Barnes & Noble.
7. Listening to someone ramble on about the book that changed their life while secretly waiting your turn to ramble on about yours.
8. Saying “I’m so tired” when you know it was your fault for staying up until 3 in the morning to finish a book.
9. Becoming irrationally sad when the love interest of a story is not actually real and therefore will not ever be able to date you.
10. Taking it personally when you let a friend borrow your favorite book and then they tell you hate it.