1. You’re great at listening and they’re great at talking
Everyone wants to visit their local bookstore to browse through their favorite section, pick a book, buy it, and then go home. Interestingly enough, there’s a bookstore in France which took their customers’ visiting experience to the next level. They take the relevant book covers and align them with their customers’ faces, and the results are surprisingly entertaining.
Here at Bookish Buzz, we found the most interesting photographs they’ve taken with peoples’ faces and book covers and we wanted to share them with you as well.
1. A newborn baby-adult yawning
2. The nails and a beret are coincidentally a perfect match.
3. The title reads, To the Youth Folly
4. The Bob’s Burger resemblance is remarkable!
5. Shiny hair and a whole new identity
6. The visual representation of brainwashing
7. Comic book characters transforming into real people
8. The true Queen of Quiches is really hungry.
9. The humoristic side of politics in a whole new picture
10. Marrying the old with the new